Meet some of our hard-working employees. For years, they have been part of our Elastomeric Material Solutions group. Lynn Hardell has been with us for 6 years, Eric Beaudry for 15 years, and Nicole Perry for 20 years.
“We make wearable impact absorption material that protects and adds a visible technology advantage.”
Our Elastomeric Material Solutions group helps designers create the products that protect our world. We are dedicated to constant innovation and the creation of the best materials…materials that are lighter, stronger, flexible, and more reliable. Whether it’s ultra-thin protection for sensitive electronics or flexible impact protection for sports apparel or robust gasketing for automotive applications, our materials are engineered for superior performance.
About our Employees
Throughout our organization, our cultural behaviors describe how our employees work and are judged by our customers, business partners, investors, and each other.
- Live Safely: I actively prevent injuries for everyone, everywhere, every day.
- Trust: I respect people and trust them to do the right thing.
- Speak Openly: I courageously seek and speak the truth.
- Innovate: I create market-driven solutions that lead to customer success.
- Just Decide: I make informed decisions rapidly to drive progress.
- Simply Improve: I continuously simplify how I do things to achieve excellence.
- Deliver Results: I align and achieve my goals to deliver our “Must-Do” results.
Together, we are changing our culture as we help change the world around us. For over 180 years, the employees of Rogers Corporation have focused on our customers, delivering world-class solutions to meet their most demanding materials challenges.