Meet Melwyn Fields. For 24 years, he’s been part of our Elastomeric Materials Solutions group.
“I make engineered silicones that protect high-speed train passengers from uncomfortable noise and vibration.”
This is the first in a series of Rogers Corp. employee profiles. Throughout our organization, our cultural behaviors describe how we work and are judged by our customers, business partners, investors, and each other.
- Live Safely: I actively prevent injuries for everyone, everywhere, every day.
- Trust: I respect people and trust them to do the right thing.
- Speak Openly: I courageously seek and speak the truth.
- Innovate: I create market-driven solutions that lead to customer success.
- Just Decide: I make informed decisions rapidly to drive progress.
- Simply Improve: I continuously simplify how I do things to achieve excellence.
- Deliver Results: I align and achieve my goals to deliver our “Must-Do” results.
Together, we are changing our culture as we help change the world around us. For over 180 years, the employees of Rogers Corporation have focused on our customers, delivering world-class solutions to meet their most demanding materials challenges.